November 5, 2014

For those with a love of quilts and other quilted items, you're in luck!

Baby Quilts
When I last posted, I said you'd be seeing even more quilted work, soon.  In addition to Melinda Dale's wonderful wall hangings, samples of which were posted a couple days ago, Joan Edwards has a delightful collection of quilted beauties.  Here is her recent message to me:

I have seven baby quilts ranging 32" - 39" width X 39" - 46" length.

I have thirteen child/lap quilts ranging 39" - 49" width X 48" - 71" length.

I have twelve table mats/wall hangings of various sizes.

I have ten quilted bags various sizes.

A few more miscellaneous items will be included in the sale as I have time to complete them. 


Table Runners

And, we're talking beautiful fiber art, excellent craftsmanship, one-of-a kind!

There's one more quilting surprise yet to be announced -- in a future posting.  Stay tuned.  Those of you who are unable to come on Nov. 22 can be a part of what's to be announced; you may participate from afar!
 





Child/Lap Quilts

Quilted Totes With Alaska Wildlife Themes

Heart Quilts. A Variety From Which To Select

Fun Bags/Purses.  Pick Your Size, Style, Fabric.

Thank you, Joan and Melinda, for bringing your wonderful quilted pieces to WillowAK Pottery for the Nov. 22  Willow Holiday Art Studio Tour.  I know you both love designing, sewing, and quilting, and think that those on the tour will appreciate the opportunity to purchase what you have created.
We'll all have a fun day!