Pots in the Spot . . . an explanation

Hello!

A friend suggested spotlighting pieces of pottery on Facebook so more “Friends” can see what I am making in my peaceful, wonderful, studio-with-a-view, off the beaten track in Willow, Alaska. So, for the next few weeks, I will occasionally post Pots in the Spot!  Then, I’ll stop doing so to assess how it is working out. So, it’s post, pots, spot, then stop - - all with the same four letters.

The intent is primarily exposure and awareness, but if you see something you’d like to own, gift, or simply to know more about, please comment or message me and I will be happy to provide more information.   As I said earlier, word-of-mouth has been my best marketing friend, but the word only goes so far. Yes, I will ship.

A BIG thanks to those who sent input about marketing. I found it helpful and thought-provoking. Most was in line with my inclination to:


Sorry, I don’t know the artist to whom I should give credit, but thanks, Twila T., for posting this little fluff ball of a bird doing her thing!  I can identify with her.
~ Carol